Uprise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harshlands - PWI

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For those that missed the start of the world cup...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
_llllllll_
Commissioner
Commissioner
_llllllll_

For those that missed the start of the world cup... Empty
PostSubject: For those that missed the start of the world cup...   For those that missed the start of the world cup... EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 8:03 am

If you don't know about the haka, the idea behind it is to strike fear into the hearts of the enemy. It used to be used before wars/fights by many of the pacific cultures and when done right and up close it does make the hair stand up a bit. Putting out the tongue is to symbolise eating the enemy. Most schools have their own haka now days and one of our Dads is in the process of writing one for our little kids. imagine 30 under 5 yr olds in front of a big crowd doing this kind of thing.....awesome.

Invisible Drums FTW Invisible Drums FTW Invisible Drums FTW Invisible Drums FTW Invisible Drums FTW Excited Invisible Drums FTW Invisible Drums FTW Invisible Drums FTW Invisible Drums FTW Invisible Drums FTW
Back to top Go down
Randamu
Grand Overlord ... of teh forum
Randamu

PostSubject: Re: For those that missed the start of the world cup...   For those that missed the start of the world cup... EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:50 am

Cool! xD And when I first saw it I was surprised (I didn't read the title of the video) and asked Cricks: "is this soccer?? They actually look like they are in good shape!" if I imagine soccer players doing this it would just look laughable to be honest haha, the are always so scrawny... But this looks pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
https://uprise.forummotion.com
Crickets
Director
Director
Crickets

Location : I don't know. You can probably find a few in your back yard.

PostSubject: Re: For those that missed the start of the world cup...   For those that missed the start of the world cup... EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:15 am

Why is this sport not more popular here??

In a country where men have such pride one would think they wouldn't like soccer. Someone explain to me! How can such a boring, girly sport be watched by so many people here but Rugby doesn't get 2% of that attention. I'm not one for sports, but I can imagine going to this match and loving it. This would be exciting to watch.

And kiwi, you're totally writing a haka for our faction's Territory War.

Clapping Clapping

Portugal Vs NZ! It's like someone sped up soccer ten times and added spirit and courage.

Back to top Go down
Randamu
Randamu

PostSubject: Re: For those that missed the start of the world cup...   For those that missed the start of the world cup... EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:25 am

Crickets wrote:

Portugal Vs NZ! It's like someone sped up soccer ten times and added spirit and courage.

^ If this was soccer, then just the first 30 secs of this video would have lasted at least 10 minutes since just about every 5 secs a player would fall dramatically and throw a little fit to show just how much he was hurt and injured.
Back to top Go down
https://uprise.forummotion.com
FreakedMind
Leader
Leader
FreakedMind

PostSubject: Re: For those that missed the start of the world cup...   For those that missed the start of the world cup... EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 11:25 am

Lovely,I liked the way of introducing themselves!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those that missed the start of the world cup...   For those that missed the start of the world cup... Empty

Back to top Go down

For those that missed the start of the world cup...
Page 1 of 1