Uprise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harshlands - PWI

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You dig, do YOU dig? You ain't got no wife beaters, no hair gel..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Crickets
Director
Director
Crickets

Location : I don't know. You can probably find a few in your back yard.

You dig, do YOU dig? You ain't got no wife beaters, no hair gel.. Empty
PostSubject: You dig, do YOU dig? You ain't got no wife beaters, no hair gel..   You dig, do YOU dig? You ain't got no wife beaters, no hair gel.. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:27 pm

"He's a thug for life, or at least until his parents tell him to stop."
Back to top Go down
sylki
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: You dig, do YOU dig? You ain't got no wife beaters, no hair gel..   You dig, do YOU dig? You ain't got no wife beaters, no hair gel.. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 7:09 pm

ROFL wow...he's all "gangsta" til he REALLY shoots a gun lol ...that was truly an epic fail Shake Head ...
Back to top Go down
FreakedMind
Leader
Leader
FreakedMind

PostSubject: Re: You dig, do YOU dig? You ain't got no wife beaters, no hair gel..   You dig, do YOU dig? You ain't got no wife beaters, no hair gel.. EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:05 pm

sylki wrote:
ROFL wow...he's all "gangsta" til he REALLY shoots a gun lol ...that was truly an epic fail Shake Head ...

Ⓜ22: My brain is bigger then your gun Ⓜ22: < May

I like it when most bad people,gang bosses,terrorists and such.Actually show their kind nature Woo

Fireworks
Back to top Go down
Crickets
Director
Director
Crickets

PostSubject: Re: You dig, do YOU dig? You ain't got no wife beaters, no hair gel..   You dig, do YOU dig? You ain't got no wife beaters, no hair gel.. EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:44 pm

I find it really funny that most of these guys are actually very insecure and more often than not they're submissive to a figure of authority (in this case it's his mommy). We find countless examples of this while we play PWI!

Aww, look at him acting all tough!! Umm..
Back to top Go down
Disbelief
Commissioner
Commissioner

PostSubject: Re: You dig, do YOU dig? You ain't got no wife beaters, no hair gel..   You dig, do YOU dig? You ain't got no wife beaters, no hair gel.. EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 9:54 pm

love this video ...:) ooomg my moms gonna kill me lmao !
Back to top Go down
_llllllll_
Commissioner
Commissioner
_llllllll_

PostSubject: Re: You dig, do YOU dig? You ain't got no wife beaters, no hair gel..   You dig, do YOU dig? You ain't got no wife beaters, no hair gel.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 5:43 am

HAHAHAHA I love his mixed drink....wouldn't some hard arse just smash the neck off a full bottle and gulp down a huge swig of some real toxic potion?? it was probably orange juice...his mum had made for him!!!
I've had cap guns bigger that that as a kid!
Back to top Go down
Crickets
Director
Director
Crickets

PostSubject: Re: You dig, do YOU dig? You ain't got no wife beaters, no hair gel..   You dig, do YOU dig? You ain't got no wife beaters, no hair gel.. EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 9:04 am

Haha, yeah. Some of those "thugs" seem to prefer pairing up with that type of lady-gun..

Oh, wait, was that his mom's too? Umm..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You dig, do YOU dig? You ain't got no wife beaters, no hair gel..   You dig, do YOU dig? You ain't got no wife beaters, no hair gel.. Empty

Back to top Go down

You dig, do YOU dig? You ain't got no wife beaters, no hair gel..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uprise :: Uprise Forums :: Off-topic :: Pictures & Videos-
Jump to: