Uprise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harshlands - PWI

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Invites welcomed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
_llllllll_
Commissioner
Commissioner
_llllllll_

Invites welcomed Empty
PostSubject: Invites welcomed   Invites welcomed EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:14 am

hey all...if you are ever looking for more people or have a spare space in a squad and I'm on, I would be keen to tag along. I get real bored grinding away on my own! I know I'm in the stupidest time zone and there is never many on and that won't change..also I'm still real low level..but I enjoy going along for a ride. I learn heaps more from watching everyone do their thing.

Being a pretty squishy veno I also usually need help doing the bigger quests and quite often have a list of scattered things to kill and do. I don't want to be needy but sometimes just need that little bit more knowledge or strength to get things done.

I also have other characters, archer, barb and sin around 65 (crazy stone lvl'd) so if any high lvls are killing a fast BH run for others or something then I'd be keen for the fast exp. I would love to make my barb my main but I think I've failed a bit on my skill investments so far. So if anyone has some good advice or is keen to do a little training with me.... Puff Puff! I'll be there with bells on.

I have always loved DisOrdeR for the help offered and advice given and I'm sure this faction will be the same. I'm pretty much a "noob" if you want to give it a label, not a real hard out player. I also don't learn very well from just reading wiki etc, need to actually do it or be a part of it to understand. (more a kinaesthetic learner)

On the lookout A Little Pissed A Little Pissed On the lookout
Back to top Go down
FreakedMind
Leader
Leader
FreakedMind

Invites welcomed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invites welcomed   Invites welcomed EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 4:10 pm

Sure,pm me ingame we can talk for some stuff
Back to top Go down

Invites welcomed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uprise :: Uprise Forums :: In-game-
Jump to: