Uprise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harshlands - PWI

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jungle Event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sylki
Commissioner
Commissioner

Jungle Event Empty
PostSubject: Jungle Event   Jungle Event EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:33 pm

k this is an old vid but at least u can see kinda what to do in the jungle event. I'll try to make a new vid and post it here too (more like a tutorial vid) so u all can know kinda how to do this event...and get easy to win prizes too Bright Eyes

Back to top Go down
Crickets
Director
Director
Crickets

Location : I don't know. You can probably find a few in your back yard.

Jungle Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle Event   Jungle Event EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:47 pm

Roll Look at her go!! Roll

Never did that event, actually. I think it's at some weird time here. What kind of prizes do you get from it, though?
Can't wait to see how that tutorial turns out. :) It's always nice to check out guildies' videos. I want my new laptop right nao! haha, I want to make some videos as well.

Back to top Go down
FreakedMind
Leader
Leader
FreakedMind

Jungle Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle Event   Jungle Event EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 11:23 pm

Crickets wrote:
Roll Look at her go!! Roll

Never did that event, actually. I think it's at some weird time here. What kind of prizes do you get from it, though?
Can't wait to see how that tutorial turns out. :) It's always nice to check out guildies' videos. I want my new laptop right nao! haha, I want to make some videos as well.

Sylki get this tuesday if u can and do the event,I will be waiting on the tutorial please. So Happy nom om
Back to top Go down
sylki
Commissioner
Commissioner

Jungle Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle Event   Jungle Event EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:07 pm

Crickets wrote:
What kind of prizes do you get from it, though?

the prize depends on ur spd of completion and if u have the right item combo Jumping Around ←just had to use this little guy XD

at the beginning of the event u take the jungle expedition quest and then u pick a ring. The rings are either sage or demon. Once u get past several rooms u get to the Stairway room. In this room u talk to a guy to get a jade. the jades are Dust, , karma, Flame, Dream, Ash, etc. (there's like 12 of em) u randomly choose one then u head towards the end. U have to get past a few more rooms and then if u make it to the end u find out if u got a good prize or not. If u get both of the items right...say the combo was sage ring and Ash Jade u get exp, sp, 99 celestone insignias and something else (I can't remember what it was lol). if u only get 1 of the combo right u get exp, sp, 100 socket stones and 100 mirages(I get this 1 a lot). if u get neither right u get some exp and sp. (the amount of exp and sp u get depends on how fast u finished the maze) Once u're able to make it to the end this event rly isn't that hard...I made it to the end w/ a lvl 73 sin b4...and she couldn't hardly heal herself XD (I recommend doing this event after lvl 75 so u can use crab meat...for none healing classes at least)
GL if u try to do this event Yes!
Back to top Go down
Crickets
Director
Director
Crickets

Location : I don't know. You can probably find a few in your back yard.

Jungle Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle Event   Jungle Event EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 10:24 pm

Sounds great. It's too bad, though, I bet it's at unholy hours my time. I wouldn't mind getting 100 mirages and sockets stones for a little trip.Haha..?
Back to top Go down
sylki
Commissioner
Commissioner

Jungle Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle Event   Jungle Event EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:18 am

Crickets wrote:
Sounds great. It's too bad, though, I bet it's at unholy hours my time. I wouldn't mind getting 100 mirages and sockets stones for a little trip.Haha..?

well the thing starts at 7:30 CDT ...idk what time that is for u though But, but..
Back to top Go down
FreakedMind
Leader
Leader
FreakedMind

Jungle Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle Event   Jungle Event EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:41 pm

sylki wrote:
Crickets wrote:

well the thing starts at 7:30 CDT ...idk what time that is for u though But, but..

Damn i cant do it in tuesdays But, but..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jungle Event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jungle Event   Jungle Event Empty

Back to top Go down

Jungle Event
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Uprise :: Uprise Forums :: In-game :: Screenshots & Videos-
Jump to: